Terms & Conditions
For Wholesale Canvas Australia to process your order, we need information such as your full name, email address, contact number, your billing address, delivery address and payment details.
- Please note, if you do not receive an email confirmation, your order has not been processed.
- Please contact Wholesale Canvas Australia by phoning 02 9517 3025 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orders will not be despatched until payment in full has been received and is satisfied with the integrity of the order.
- It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at the time of ordering. If the delivery details you have given are incorrect, Wholesale Canvas Australia will not refund your payment. Should you wish to re-send the package, you will incur an additional delivery charge.
- Wholesale Canvas Australia cannot guarantee a specific delivery time. We will make every attempt to fulfill your request but cannot guarantee it.
- Prices of goods, delivery and other charges displayed on the Wholesale Canvas Australia website are current at the time of display. These prices are subject to variation without notice.
- We will always attempt to be as accurate as possible with our product descriptions, images and pricing. In the interest of product development, some product features may be improved and hence vary slightly.
- The colours you see on your screen may not be an accurate reproduction of the actual product. Contrast and colour ratios vary from monitor to monitor, thus screen images are intended only as a guide.
- We cannot exchange or accept refunds for paint products once shipped.
- All prices quoted are inclusive of GST and all prices are charged in Australian dollars.
- Even though we frequently update currency conversion rates on the website, international currency conversion calculations should be used as a guide only. The final conversion rate is determined by your payment gateway provider. (Mastercard, Visacard, Paypal, etc)
- Products are subject to availability. If an item is out of stock, we will notify you immediately to confirm a scheduled delivery date. Wholesale Canvas Australia does not warrant that a product is available or suitable for your purposes and by accessing this website you agree that Wholesale Canvas Australia will not be liable for any product that is not available or not suitable for your purposes or individual needs.
- These Terms and Conditions govern the use of Wholesale Canvas Australia (the website) and the purchase of any goods from it. The website is owned and operated by Scan Pacific International Pty Ltd.
- Please note that by accessing, using or browsing this website you agree to be bound by its terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability (“Terms and Conditions”). Wholesale Canvas Australia supplies reserves the right to amend or update such terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations of liability at any time without providing notice to you. By using the website, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions.
- If you purchase goods from Wholesale Canvas Australia, we require you to provide your name, address, email address, credit card number or other details (“customer information”).
You agree to provide Wholesale Canvas Australia with current, complete and accurate customer information when asked to do so by the website or an employee of Wholesale Canvas Australia.
- It is a violation of the law to place orders under a false name or with a fraudulently obtained credit card. Fraudulent ordering will be prosecuted to the fullest extent the law allows.